Question about Bosch Classixx WFC 2465 Front Load Washer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
YOU PROBABLY HAVE THE CHILD LOCK ACTIVATED GENERALLY HOLDING THE LOCK BUTTON IF THERE IS ONE OR THE START BUTTON FOR 5 SECS OR MORE WILL TURN IT OFF ALLOWING NORMAL USE
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
The error indicates that the machine has taken too long to drain the water. Do the following.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
The "F16" on a Bosch indicates the door is open / unlocked. If it's happening during a wash it would suggest either a faulty door lock, faulty wiring or worse, a faulty main control board. The wash program should halt when this comes up but you should be able to restart it when the door is closed. As the cost of a new door interlock isn't overly expensive. The best way to fix this problem is to purchase a new lock and fit it.
Thank you !
Posted on May 19, 2010
Power on, press the start button for 5 or 6 seconds, the sign will go
off. Try the door gently.
Pl rate me 'very helpful' for the free help, thanks
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2015 | Bosch Washing Machines
Mar 13, 2013 | Bosch Washing Machines
Dec 15, 2010 | Washing Machines
Dec 02, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Nov 20, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Feb 22, 2010 | Bosch Classixx WFO 2466 Front Load Washer
Nov 27, 2009 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Oct 21, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Mar 18, 2009 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: