Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Can i change my razr v3i flip strip cable
Posted by Anonymous on
We don't recommend self repairs. Contact a mobile repair facility to perform the repair.
Posted on Jan 11, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Before you open it and look inside it check to see if the magnetic switch is stuck. Check it with a kitchen magnet to the upper righthand corner of the keypad. There is a magnet in the lower righthand corner to activate it. Do some of the function work when it is closed? If they do then it is not the cable but the switch. Does the outside screen look the same as if it is closed then it is this switch? Could be a bad one, something stuck in there, or it could be stuck.
Posted on Jun 05, 2007
SOURCE: downloading games into razr v3i
downloading mobile games via your phone takes time and may come up into a more expensive one. so i suggest downloading games via PC, and because this is what i've preferred to.
you can use this site for downloading games: www.zedge.com
after you have downloaded your chosen games, now we're going to install it from your PC to your V3i.
1. your data cable(sometimes called as USB cable)
2. and your v3i - of course
1. connect your v3i using your data cable into your pc
before connecting your mobile device into your pc, you
must select "Memory Card" as your "Default Connection".
to do this, on your mobile select:
-> Main Menu
-> USB Settings
-> Default Connection
-> Memory Card
2. a pop-up window will appear asking "What do you want Windows to do?" or the like. on the icon list box select "Open Folder to view files" and then click "OK", or you can ignore this by hitting the "Cancel" button.
if no pop-up window shows up, open your "Windows Explorer" and select your memory card from the list, open it.
3. if you're in, copy your downloaded games file from this directory of your Multimedia Memory Card(MMC):
4. safely remove your mobile
1. on your mobile, open "Games & Apps"
2. switch your storage device into your memory card
3. select [Install New]
4. from the list, select the game that you have just copied from your PC into your v3i
5. follow further instructions that will appear from your fon
6. there may have some instance you will encounter asking you to continue downloading, just select yes.
7. then it is done..just follow the instructions very carefully.
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
You need to have the mobile unlock You can do this online at www.mobile2mobile.net or www.unlockitnow.com or take the phone to a mobile center or tech to have it unlock for a fee, unlocking is not a free service.
Posted on Jun 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Nov 26, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Oct 13, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
May 01, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!