It is probably because your Smart Dispenser is full of water and there may be a clog of some type in the pump. Try purging your Smart Dispenser and see if it fixes the problem!! It fixed ours!! How to Purge Smart Dispenser
purge routine operates the bulk dispenser pump continuously to drain
the bulk dispenser tank when an incorrect liquid was poured in the
tank. The process consists of setting up the dishwasher to run the
purge mode, running the purge mode and then cleaning up the purged
Follow these steps carefully to have a successful purge run.For Top Control Models:
Front Mount Controls (same as above except for the changes in the two below steps):
- Make sure Pre-wash, Added Heat and Heated Dry LEDs are off.
- Press Heated Dry and Down Arrow buttons together for 3 seconds. All LEDs will illuminate.
- Press Added Heat and Up Arrow buttons together for 3 seconds. The Anti-bacteria LED will illuminate
- Press Start button one time
- Select Normal and make sure Pre-wash, Added Heat and Heated Dry LEDs are off.
- Press Start button one more time and dishwasher
will run a complete cycle without the main motor running. Cycle is
complete when the Clean light illuminates. This should take
approximately 60 minutes.
- Open door and wipe up excess detergent from the door and tub
- Flush remaining detergent off by pouring water on the door and tub where there is detergent residue.
- Remove SmartDispenser cap and fill tank with water and then replace cap.
- Repeat Steps 1 through 9 one time.
- Then, repeat Steps 1 through 6. When the Clean
LED illuminates, the system is purged and ready to be refilled with the
2. Press Heated Dry and Cookware together for 3 seconds. All LEDs illuminate.
3. Press Added Heat and Cookware together for 3 seconds. The Anti-bacterial LED illuminates.