Question about Cell Phones
Click on forgot your password. And it should send you a link to change your password.
Posted on May 12, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
SOURCE: My lg optimus metro phone
To recover your password,better go on this link and follow the step by step procedure,it will ask you several personal question regarding the information on your account,so you might be able to retrieve your google or gmail acount using your computer.
If the security questions are answered well,you can apply it on your phone.
Posted on Jul 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2014 | Google Chrome
Jan 05, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Dec 17, 2013 | gmail.com Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2013 | Google Gmail
Nov 20, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 19, 2011 | Google Computers & Internet
Jul 24, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Jun 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!