Question about GE DPSR610EGWT Electric Dryer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You dont need a bearing you need the DRYER DRUM SLIDE Part number AP2041815 which is under $6.50 a piece. Take the top of the dryer off and look on the front of the drum. Some GE dryers have 2 and some have 4.Go to Appliancepartspros.com it item 316 they also have a diaphram.
Posted on Oct 10, 2009
Here's the trick: The Spacemaker dryer is the same as many other GE dryers but is upside down!
1. Unplug the dryer.
2. Flip the dryer upside down so the white panel is now on top and the unfinished steel panel is on the bottom.
3. Remove the 2 screws that connect the bottom, white panel from the back and lift up to remove.
4. Pull off the Settings and Fabric knobs on the front of the dryer. Take off the front control panel (remove the 2 screws).
5. Remove the 2 screws that attach the front panel (located behind the control panel you just removed). Hold the dryer drum by the top edge and pull the front panel away (note that the panel will be hooked to the rest of the dryer at the bottom corners). DO NOT PULL AWAY ENTIRELY!
6. Disconnect the wiring that is attached to the front panel (these come apart easily by hand but you might want to mark the wiring so you know where to connect it when reassembling).
Posted on Nov 05, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | GE Dryers
on Dec 13, 2010 | Washing Machines
Apr 05, 2012 | GE Spacemaker DSKS433EB Electric Dryer
Aug 24, 2011 | Dryers
Jan 03, 2010 | GE Dryers
Nov 17, 2009 | GE Profile Harmony DPGT750GC Gas Dryer
Sep 22, 2009 | GE DBSR453EBWW Electric Dryer
Jul 29, 2009 | GE Profile Harmony DPGT750EC Electric...
Mar 01, 2009 | GE DVLR223 Dryers
Dec 27, 2008 | Dryers
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: