- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Make sure the mouse is fully charged. The underside should have a red flickering light if it is working properly. If not you need to change the batteries.
2. Plug the USB dongle into the computer. The blue light should light up and flash rapidly as you move the mouse around. If it still doesn't work you need to re-sync the mouse with the dongle.
Turn the mouse off and back on again. Hold it near the USB dongle.
Push the blue button on the dongle. It should flash steadily. Push the reset button on the bottom of the mouse. The blue light on the dongle should start flashing rapidly and your mouse should now work.
Do the batteries charge? Are they charged? The green indicator normally is the status signal that the battery is charged and the red indicates that the battery needs charging or is charging. If you plug in a charged battery, some chargers will flash red momentarily then go out. This is an indication that the charger checked the battery (red light) and if the charge is good, the red light will go out. I hope this helps you.
That means either the battery is no longer good anymore or the laptop is unable to charge and/or recognize the battery. Try cleaning the contacts of both the battery and the laptop when everything is unplugged and powered off with alcohol and a q-tip. But usually if a laptop is not charging the battery then most likely you will need a new one
MStrong The charger will not charge batteries that are reading that low Replace the batteries and try the charger again. Remember to always charge before use and never charge longer than 12-16 hours. Get into the habit of charging overnite on scooters used everyday and once a week on seldomly used scooters always sore the scooter fully charged and if storing for a longer time remove the batteries and store fully charged. ope this helps you