Question about Brother DCPJ315W AllInOne Inkjet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Brother Print Unable 50 Error
The encoder strip switched off the ph and has to be set into place again.
see here how to fix it:
(enlarge the browser window to see pics somewhat better)
when you have set the encoder strip in pos. again stick some scotch tape on the top of the ph cover where the strip runs thru to prevend the slipping off again on next paper jam ;-)
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
Usually this is caused by a foreign object or debris under the printhead path, or under where the printhead "parks."
Unplug the machine. Open the cover. Check the printhead path for little bits of paper, push pins, paperclips, staples etc. Note the location of the printhead.
If the printhead is at the far left, gently slide it towards the center (do not force it). Look carefully under where the printhead was stopped for debris. Use a flashlight if necessary.
Close the cover. Plug in the unit. Try again.
Posted on Jan 21, 2010
the proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
4. then use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter : Note this does not overwrite the number next to PURGE on the LCD screen but once the last number is added it gets reset to 0000
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2017 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 03, 2016 | Brother DCP-J315W Inkjet Multifunction...
Aug 04, 2016 | Brother DCP-J315W Inkjet Multifunction...
Jan 05, 2015 | Brother DCP-J315W Inkjet Multifunction...
Jan 03, 2015 | Brother DCP-J315W Inkjet Multifunction...
Oct 15, 2014 | Brother DCP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 06, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 19, 2012 | Brother DCPJ315W AllInOne Inkjet Printer
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: