Question about Samsung LN-S2651D 26 in. LCD Television
This Setting is available in Menu option but I don't know the right procedure to open advance setting menu.
Before you set up try a reset
Resetting The Picture And Sound To The Factory Settings
as far as advanced settings are concerned, set the contrast backlight and brightness so you can see the best blacks without it looking too milky, the best whites so you can discern the whites and they aren't clipped, then look at colour balance if it looks wrong when you turn the colour off.
it shouldn't be very far out in factory settings. Operation How To Change The Picture Settings On Your LCD TV LCD TV...
Posted on May 12, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: No display
Well I just joined in the world of broken Samsung's. Died Feb. 1st. I had three month additional warranty, but of course it died the day after. Same problem, no video, just audio.
However if you call 1-800-522-7341. This is the number for Executive Customer Relations. They extended my warranty and contacted the repair center for me. Probably won't be fixed by Superbowl Sunday though. I expressed my disbelief that after 15 months a 2400 set can die. I have to call back on Monday for additional help.
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung LCD Tv
Access menu service by press on your command, with your TV OFF:
INFO + MENU + MUTE + POWER ON
Then you should get access to Service Menu.
The last item says: RESET
This will do a reset to the TV.
Make no harm.
WARNING: If when on service menu you feel tempted to "screw" on anything FIRST take note on ALL you change! You can compromise the TV ...
Posted on May 03, 2008
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
SOURCE: Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in......
just spoke to Samsung support and it turns out that the freeview tuner had froze and needed resetting. To do this put TV on standby and then push in series these buttons on the remote: 'info, menu, mute, power' the TV will then turn itself on and display a menu. Press the 'down arrow' untill you've highlighted option 12 - 'reset' and then press the 'right arrow' to enter the option. TV will turn off and when you turn back on it will start in 'plug & play' mode as if new. Set the time and country options and then it will perform a complete scan. I've just retuned mine and all back to normal. Hoorah!!!! :-)
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2012 | SVA-USA VR-20 20" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Sep 19, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 09, 2011 | Samsung Digimax 240 Digital Camera
Oct 21, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 910MP 19" LCD Monitor
Apr 01, 2010 | Samsung LA40M81/BDX 40 in. LCD TV
Mar 25, 2008 | Samsung LE40R74BDX 40 in. LCD Television
Sep 07, 2005 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20 Digital Camera
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: