Question about Olevia LT42HVi 42 in. LCD Television
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
well in most tv the dish remote control reconice the code automaticaly just press the tv button then press the power button and press de up arrow button (the one with the square over the select button) until the tv get off then press the # button to save the code try this.... good luck..and rate me
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 26, 2011 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Dec 04, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-C3234U 32 in. LCD TV
Oct 11, 2010 | Sharp LC-32DA5U 32 in. HDTV-Ready LCD...
Jun 29, 2010 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
May 12, 2009 | Sharp LC46SB54U 46 in. LCD TV
Mar 31, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-32G4U 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Oct 28, 2008 | Sharp LC-26D6U 26 in. LCD Television
Oct 21, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: