Question about Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Sounds like a software issue? Uninstall the drivers. And reinstall after restart?
Posted on May 12, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The issue you are experiencing with your printer i.e error 2200 is related to "Scan Carrier Stall error" I believe the steps mentioned below will fix the issue,
1. Unplug the power cord from the wall socket.
2. Disconnect the power supply from the back of the printer.
3. Wait 15 seconds.
4. Reconnect the power supply to the back of the printer.
5. Plug the power cord back into the wall socket.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
The following steps are the troubleshooting steps that should be followed for error code 010 397.
First, the definition of the failure is <IOT Fuser Failure>, and means a Fuser Error is detected.
1) With power off, reseat the fuser by physically removing it from the printer, then reinstalling it and locking it in place. Turn the power back on. ( if the error is still present, proceed to step 2 ).
2) If reseating the fuser did not resolve the problem, Replace the fuser with a known good fuser.
( if problem is not resolved, proceed to step 3)
3) Replace the LVPS ( low voltage power supply ). ( if problem not resolved, proceed to step 4 ).
4) Replace the PWBA MCU ( printed wiring board assembly - machine control unit ).
END of troubleshooting.........
In most cases, the fuser itself is the problem. If you tried to reseat or replace the fuser while power was still on, the LVPS could have been damaged just as if there were an electrical storm.
Hopefully this helped.
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
SOURCE: RESTART Printer
The new magenta cartridge you put in is bad. If you put the old one back in then you get the low toner message. Take the new cartridge back and get another new one. I found the answer on the dell troubleshoot website
Posted on May 18, 2009
Fuser error usually means that the heater element has blown, or is not functioning properly.
The device will usually lock itself out to prevent any risk of overheating and causing a fire
You will need a technician to fix this
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2016 | Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer
Jul 31, 2012 | Dell 2130cn Laser Printer
Mar 09, 2011 | Dell 3110cn Laser Printer
Aug 21, 2010 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Oct 14, 2009 | Dell 5100cn Laser Printer
Sep 25, 2009 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Jun 12, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 04, 2008 | Dell 5100cn Laser Printer
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!