I need to know what the buttons say on the dishwasher. Mine have no letters
Some SHX46 washers have 4 wash cycle buttons and others have 5. The button on the left side on top of the door is the start/stop button regardless of how many wash cycle buttons you have.
If you have 5 cycle buttons, reading from left to right they will be as follows.
1. Top Rack Only / Sanitize
2. Power Scrub Plus - (Long wash for heavy soil)
3. Regular Wash - (Economy wash for light to medium soil)
4. Delicate Wash - (Shorter wash at a lower temperature for delicate items)
5. Rinse & Hold.
These buttons are also used for cancelling a wash cycle. Hold down buttons 2 and 4 (Power Scrub Plus and Delicate) at the same time to cancel a wash cycle and drain the water out.
If your washer does have 4 buttons, it means you don't have a Top Rack / Sanitize cycle, in which case the button configuration - from left to right - will be:
1. Power Scrub Plus - (Long wash for heavy soil)
2. Regular Wash - (Economy wash for light to medium soil)
3. Delicate Wash - (Shorter wash at a lower temperature for delicate items)
4. Rinse & Hold.
With this button configuration, the cancel cycle buttons are 1 and 3.
I hope this solves your problem. If you need any additional information, please post back.
Dec 12, 2010 |
Bosch 24 in. SHX46B05 Stainless Steel...