Question about Toshiba E-Studio 282 estudio 282
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: it says c410 ?
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
Posted on Aug 23, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2018 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 04, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 25, 2016 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 03, 2012 | Toshiba e-studio 455 Copier
Jul 27, 2009 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: