Question about One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a urc3220 remote
code for your Magnavox dvd players is 0675 , 0503
1. Turn on a desired device (e.g.,VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control,press a device key once (DVD/VCR)
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
4. enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly, the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once.The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 through 5, trying second code for your brand until you find one that works.
Posted on Mar 10, 2011
Check these codes. 093,019,048,022. If you wish to get more details, check this site. Pull up previous posts there. Setup code list and setup proceedings to many popular brand remote controls are given. Three digit, four digit, five digits and two-digit code list are there. Check the site with patience. Surely you'll get a solution to your problem. Search the site by 'Timeslide' option. It will make search easy. Or, type in the brand name to your device into its search box, and press "Enter"
Posted on Apr 22, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 03, 2009 | Emerson EWD2204 DVD Player/VCR
May 03, 2009 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Jan 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 09, 2007 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Dec 09, 2007 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!