Whenever i log into the yahoo messenger 8.1. after a few minutes it will automatically sign out sign in automatically. It will showing after few times again and again. i don't know why it is happening. please tell me a
solution how can i fix this problem.There are no virus, I'm not click the sign in button automatically etc.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'm sure you are seeing the I'm Mobile status on your name whenever you sign out of Yahoo Messenger.
That is because the "Always sign in to my mobile phone when I sign out of Messenger" was selected on the General tab of the Yahoo Messenger Preferrences.
To disable this process, follow this procedure:
1. Log in to your Yahoo Messenger 2. Click on the Messenger menu and then, scroll down to Preferences. 3. Select the General topic. 4. Make sure there is no mark on the box next to "Always sign in to my mobile phone when I sign out of Messenger" 5. Click Apply then click OK button.
After that restart your Yahoo Messenger. The next time you sign out, you will never be sign in automatically with your mobile.
You can comeback later and give this answer a good ratings. Thank you for asking Fixya.
1. Go to: yahoo.com
2. Click on: "Sign Up" (top of page)
3. Fill out the registration form.
4. Hit "Continue"
(You now have a yahoo account)
5. Go to: yahoo.com
6. Click on: "Messenger" (left column)
7. Click on: "Download Now" (2 times)
8. Open the downloaded file.
9. Hit "Execute" and
10. Hit "Next" around 3 times. (wait for the program to install, it will take a few minutes)
11. Click "Finish" (have yahoo messenger launch automatically)
12. Put your Yahoo I.D. and Password (you chose these in step 3)
Your done. Enjoy.
You disconect fromchat because you signed in the yahoo messenger
Messenger is a different applicatio from chat. yahoo considers the user of the application as different, so yahoo disconects you from one application from the other
There could be a few reasons for this, does anyone else have your Yahoo username and password and is logging in on another device??? also, there is a messenger area on the side of some yahoo mail inboxes which can automatically log you into yahoo messenger when you check your mail, and this of course will log you out of your main yahoo messenger, but ethier way check and double check, because if its saying this there is something else logging into your messenger, Do you have Yahoo multi id?? if so it could be that - my advice keep checking all options.
try checking if there can security configurations in yahoo messenger., you can find it in preferences. there may be a timeout configuration if no activity is met within 2-4 minute. or maybe there is a problem with your internet connection. because if yahoo messenger have not recieve any incoming internet connections, it automatically logs out. pm me if you still have the problem. Thank you.
It seems to be issue with your internet connection. Unstable connections will disconnect th messenger frequently. Observe the same with any other messenger software like gtalk.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
[Solution#1]unless you have a trojan, someone with access to your computer that is making that up. what I do suggest is for you to delete all yahoo mail, chat, ect ect ake sure nothing about yahoo is in you remove/add box then download yahoo newwwest update. try it it should work other wise is also possible someone else who craked you nick o stole you id or password is entering at the same time as you do. change you password clean you pc run antivirus ect ect [Solution#2] 1) ur internet connection is not stable or ur gateway machine is disconnectd
2) u may have virus or spyware on ur system try removing or ur OS is corrupted
3) yahoo messeger server maybe xperiencing conjestion and is dropping some its connections from clients [Solution# 3]
1) Exit messenger
2) Go to the program files folder and look for Yahoo! \ Messenger ..once you are there right click and cut the " cache folder " to your desktop ...
3) Then look around for the profiles folder and right click and cut the broken IDs folder from indside it and right click and paste it to your desktop ..
4) start messenger and try' ...
When you sign into Yahoo Mail first, the new mail automatically signs you into yahoo messenger thru mail, so your best bet is to sign into Yahoo Messenger first, then when and if it says you have mail, click on the envelope to go to your email. It does the same thing for me but when I sign into messenger first then go to my email, I stay signed into messenger. Hope that helps you.