Question about Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi try this http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/3100cn/en/UG/section19.html your printer error is mentioned and a solution offered good luck
Posted on Aug 28, 2007
SOURCE: dell 926 all-one inkjet printer
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
SOURCE: paper jam
I used the cardboard backing from an 8x11 tablet; I pushed it into the paperholder; it pushed out a small bit of paper which could not be seen; behold, the paper jam was no longer. I paid a computer repairman $15 to do the same thing with a plastic sheet.
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Oct 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 16, 2006 | Canon S520 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 28, 2014 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: