How do you turn off the HWS alarm on a makita bmr100
A beep tone will activate when selecting the HWS buzzer
The alarm beep will become shoter and shoter every
15 seconds for one minute followed by one minute silence
before repeating the cycle.
The HWS alarm will sound for one hour until turning off by
pressing the Power button. Press the Power button whilst
the alarm is activated will cancel the alarm for 24 hours.
1. The HWS buzzer alarm can be set either radio is on or
2. Press and release the HWS buzzer alarm button
, the symbol will flash.
3. During the symbol flashes, long pressing the
button for more than 2 seconds followed by a beep
and display Hour digit will flash.
4. Rotate Tuning Control to select required alarm hour,
then press time set button again. The minute
digit will then flash.
5. Rotate Tuning Control to select required alarm minute,
the press time set button again to complete HWS
buzzer alarm setting.
6. Press and hold down buzzer alarm button for
more than 2 seconds followed by a beep to switch on
or off the HWS buzzer alarm.
Display will appear when buzzer alarm has
May 25, 2011 |
Car Audio & Video