Question about Heating & Cooling
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: air conditioner remote
- check if the battery is still good
- check if the receiver of the unit is clean and no obstruction.
- Some of remote control have a reset switch, every time you change it with battery you have to reset it.
- Some of remote control have A and B selector at board and remote control, check this if they set at the same frequency.
- To check if the remote control still working you have to test your remote control to other unit with same model as yours. If its not working then replace your remote control. But if its working then you have to replace your receiver board.
- Some remote control have to be reconfigure so you have to read your manual.
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
Do you mean thermostat, the wireless controller for air conditioner? we are exporter of this line from China. Should you be interested in our products. Please feel free contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or add my MSN email@example.com. Our website is www.yseagroup.com
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
On some remotes there is a reset button which is pressed by using the nib of a pen. Or if this does not work you should look under the cover for a manual button, most units have one, and see if the aircon responds. I suspect your remote sensor is faulty, but try the previous suggestions first.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2016 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 07, 2016 | Inverter Heating & Cooling
Apr 07, 2015 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 16, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2013 | Heating & Cooling
Mar 09, 2013 | Logitech Televison & Video
Aug 31, 2012 | Kenmore Heating & Cooling
Jun 08, 2012 | Heating & Cooling
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!