Question about Facebook Apps
Up comes error loading newsfeed
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check your internet connection your probably over your download limits, my mum complains about all the time.
Posted on May 31, 2009
with google chrome open press Shift + Ctrl + Delete key at the same time when new window opens go to the Clear data from this period and select last 4 weeks make sure that all is checked off except for passwords this should clear up your issue
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
Testimonial: "it was helpful info, but the problem is not 100% still comes up with error message sometimes and pages are very un-organised and *****"
Try this link has some fixes in it on Routers
Posted on Dec 13, 2009
Well your modem and router IP is same thats why you can't connect your router with modem
your have changed IP of the router,please follow steps to resolved your issue
RECONFIGURE THE ROUTER:
1. Please remove all the connections from the router. Connect power to the router and then connect a cable from the computer into any of the 4 lan ports on the router. Make sure the modem should not be connected to the router or to the computer.
2. Open up the Internet Browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.).
3. Put http://www.routerlogin.com/basicsetting.htm or 192.168.0.1 address bar. press enter
4. On the basic setting page scroll to the bottom and click on Apply.
5. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that the Username and Password are case sensitive).
6. Click on lan ip setup under advanced.
7. Change the lan ip to 192.168.10.1 and under use router as a dhcp server change the starting ip as 192.168.10.2 and ending ip as 192.168.10.51, click apply and click ok for any popup message that arise.
8. Once the browser display some error message like CANNOT FIND SERVER, ACTION CANCELLED etc, Connect the dsl modem on the wan port of the router and restart the computer.
9. Power off the dsl modem and the router after making the connections.
10. Power on the dsl modem and wait till the dsl light comes on, then power on the router.
11. Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
12. Access the router (http://192.168.10.1).
13. Login to the router (Username = admin Password = Password).
14. Click on Setup Wizard and then select "Yes" and Click "Next" on the detection window.
15. It should give you a "Dynamic IP Detected" or "pppoe detected"(type the Username & Password of your dsl account in case of pppoe detection) and then click next.
16. Click Apply.
17. Logout of the router.
18. Open up another browser window and try to access internet.
Hope it can resolved your issue
Happy to help
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on Apr 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Aug 20, 2014 | Microsoft Broadband Networking MN-100...
Dec 10, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2011 | Myphone Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 31, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: