Question about iPhone Apps
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You don\'t install Cydia to Jailbreak, you Jailbreak to install Cydia.
Go to this site (http://www.iknowapple.net) to DL QuickPwn for iPhone and iPod touch, it\'s completely free. QuickPwn is the easiest/best program for Jailbreaking an iPhone/iPod touch. Also on the site, you\'ll find loads of info on Jailbreaking, using Cydia and Installer, getting the top video game emulators and the ROMs (games) to go with them.
Any questions, feel free to call me.
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
try holding the sleep and home button until it does a hard reset.
if that doesnt work youll need to restore the phone to fix it.
if it wont connect to itunes simply put it in dfu mode and it will connect fine
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
- evasi0n 1.0 is an untethered jailbreak for all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 6.0 through 6.1
- MacOSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Windows (XP minimum)
- Linux x86/x86_64 (Kernel >= 2.6.24, libgtk+-2.0 >= 2.24.13)
- iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, and 6.1
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Those who use backup passwords in iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so, iTunes makes a brand new backup. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! Feel free to re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Launch evasi0n, plug in your device, and click "Jailbreak". Just sit back and observe its progress. Watch for any steps you may be asked to perform.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
If you have any questions regarding the jailbreak process or jailbreaking in general
please go to the Jailbreak QA dedicated website: http://www.jailbreakqa.com
or see their help page for evasi0n: http://www.jailbreakqa.com/pages/evasi0n-help
or try /r/jailbreak on Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/jailbreak
evasi0n is a production of @evad3rs. http://evad3rs.com
- @phoenixdev for his research
- @Surenix for evad3rs and evasi0n designs
- Hanene Samara for her work on evasi0n GUI
- @chronicdevteam and @iphone_dev for their support
- Kiki the cat for the inspiration
Posted on Apr 27, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Jul 09, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Apr 09, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Jun 26, 2013 | Apple iPad 2 Wifi 16GB
Feb 17, 2012 | iPhone Apps
Oct 21, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: