- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Craig this is a generic troubleshooting guide the following applies to carbureted also fuel injected models and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Air/fuel mixture screw improperly adjusted.
10. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Fuel tank empty.
13. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
14. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
15. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
16. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day. What to do When Your Motorcycle Won Start troubleshoot motorcycle not starting TROUBLE SHOOTING KEEWAY Speed 125 User Manual KEEWAY SUPERLIGHT 125 150 SCOOTER SERVICE REPAIR PDF MANUAL DOWNLOAD 2006...
18-22 DegreesBefore top dead center - When throttle positionsensor disconnected and using suitably programmedscan tool.When adjusting idle speed, set parking brake & chock drive wheels, curb idle speed (750-850 RPM)transmission in neutral.
8-12 DegreesBefore top dead center - throttle position sensorharness disconnected.When adjusting idle speed, set parking brake & chock drive wheels, curb idle speed (700-800 RPM)transmission in neutral.
8-12 DegreesBefore top dead center - throttle position sensorharness disconnected.When adjusting idle speed, set parking brake & chockdrive wheels, curb idle speed (700-800 RPM)transmission in neutral.
make sure that you don't need to overclock your setting (in BIOS ) so as to get full ddr3 frequency.That it, you need to overclock your CPU speed and if you want to work at great speed, try you upgrade you processor. try a core 2 duo or a quad-core and make sure that it matches with your FSB, with maximum L catch ( 12 mb)
Just figured this out (though a lot of people seem to have tried giving an answer without seeing if it works.
Setting speed dial numbers doesn't allow you to choose one for the voice mailbox. Go to Messages -> Voice Mailbox Number (option 12). There you can change the number.
Hi a_car, I understand your trouble. Mach Speed shows little information about the bios settings. The fastest way to get the bios to load the onboard graphics would be to clear the cmos jumper. This is shown on page 12. JCMOS1: Clear CMOS Header. Do not forget to set the jumper back to normal. If this fails to load the onboard graphics card I'll try & guide you from memory. Enter the bios. Go to the title Advanced. Within advanced menu look for, advanced chipset features & integrated peripherals. One or both should list the settings you want to change too. When using the onboard graphics card, you will also need to set the total amount of system memory you want the graphics to use.
Good luck a_car!
Thank you for using fixya.