Question about Nordic Track Incline Trainer X9i Interactive
I have tried the calibration button, reloaded firmware update, unplugged, etc. nothing works. thanks for your help.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I know it's been months, but, if you still have this problem try this: 1. remove the philips screws holding the motor/belt/electronics cover on: you can lay the whole thing on it's side and remove them from the bottom. there's two in the front and two on the sides.
2. Obviously, unplug the unit! before doing anything. lay the unit back on it's feet (normal position)
3. Find the incline motor assembly. it will be int he middle of everything. black tube thingy.
4. take a cordless drill with a flat head screw driver bit, and turn the incline motor CCW. until the bed is flat.
5. what what I have read, you should shop for a new incline sensor. these fail before the motor does.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
Remove the console from the treadmill and remove the back
remove and replace the ribbon cables that run from the keypads to the control board (they are flat plastic strips that push into the board).
remove and replace all the connections on the console
reattach the console and calibrate by doing the following:
1. With the key off press the speed + and stop buttons at the same time and hold
2. place the key on and release the buttons
3. press the stop key once
4. press the speed up til it reaches 85
5. if your max speed is 10 mph then it should read about 9.8-10.2
If the keys will not work then the console is bad and would need replaced.
Posted on Aug 11, 2010
My Nordic Track Treadmill A2250 is stuck on the 12% incline position and it wont go back down and I have tried to reset it by turning it off, switching the reset button to off and then on or even unplugging it several times. What would be my next move?
Posted on Feb 13, 2011
SOURCE: our Nordic Track C2255 has
Watch the videos+Tip:
Observe as the main motor controller board has 90% of functions of the any treadmills. Now you will have powerful resultant and determine what is wrong.
good luck, sincerely G-d bless you.
Posted on Dec 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2014 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
Jan 21, 2009 | Akai Ewi4000s Electronic Wind Instrument
Dec 28, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Apr 30, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c200 MP3 Player
Jan 29, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Dec 04, 2007 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Oct 07, 2007 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: