Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Hard Reset ?
Try the green/3/* thing again (until you get it to work).
- Turn off PIN code requests or remove cards
- Charge the phone fully.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the memory card (not really needed, but I usually do it to be on the safe side).
- Put the phone on a table (easier to press the keys then, in my opinion).
- Press the three keys mentioned above ( "green" , "*" , "3" ) and keep them securely down and do not release.
- While the keys are still down, turn the power on.
- Do not release the three keys until you see the prompt for the home city.
If it doesn't work, retry until you get it right. It is easier if you have three hands
or the solution is : Nokia Care Service . Best Regards
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2011 | LG BH08LS20 Blu-ray Burner
Jul 15, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4345mfp Printer
Nov 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-Ray Player
Jul 04, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Mar 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Mar 15, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
Nov 16, 2009 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Feb 03, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!