Question about Lifespan Exercise & Fitness
Control panel lights up, but start, speed and incline buttons don't work all other buttons work, could somebody please tell me if they know what is cussing this problem
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Likely the cover of one of the motor brushes popped off. Unplug the machine before you pop it back in place, then try it again.
If that doesn't work, most likely it's the motor control board, or possibly the console, or finally just a loose connection behind the console.
But most likely, it's the motor brush cover. I've been seeing that alot with this model.
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
SOURCE: Treadmill incline error
Try this, it fixed it for me, if it doesn't work let me know
I bought a used Precor 9.4 treadmill, but the incline adjustment was not working.
So, I did the following.
1. Turn off, unplug the treadmill and wait for an hour (this is for safety
2. Remove the black motor cover
3. Observe the transformer to the right of the motor and towards the belt ( I point to it in the video)
This transformer converts DC electricity to AC electricity and the AC current goes directly to the Incline motor which is in the black box towards the front of the machine.
4. On mine the wires had come loose from the transformer, they were soldered on very poorly, the wires are stiff and you should be able to see 4 wires coming from the top of the circuit board and plugging into the transformer, I had three of the 4 wires loose.
5. If you are not comfortable working with electronics or soldering DO NOT DO THIS REPAIR, you could get shocked very badly if you just go poking around in there with metal objects, get a friend who knows how to solder or hire someone.
6. It took about 5 minutes I just heated up my $10 soldering gun from radio shack and soldered all the loose wires that were about a millimeter away from the tabs on the back of the transformer, and VOILA! The incline now works!
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Because you are hearing the lift motor making a noise, it sounds like the gears in the motor are bad. The fix is to replace the lift motor.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
SOURCE: When I turn on the
First of all you need a Surge protector, you can get one from Nordictrack.com, it is on sale. Secondly, unplug the treadmill and leave it unplugged for at least 24 hours. Before you plug it back again, make sure you already have a surge protector on your outlet. Also make sure Trreadmill is the only load on this circuit. Plug it and try again. I had the same problem, and mine works this way. Some times, with dilrty power, the bit get set and the bottons stop working. Good Luck!
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
SOURCE: Hello - when I turn
Let me know if you find a solution. I am having the same problem and cant figure it out. It turns on and will start but none of the other buttons work. Its so frustrating.
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2016 | HEALTHRIDER T650I Treadmill Front Roller...
Jan 01, 2014 | Golds Gym Exercise & Fitness
Aug 30, 2013 | Icon Epic T60 Treadmill
Oct 01, 2012 | Lifespan Exercise & Fitness
Jul 22, 2012 | RTO Sole F80 Treadmill
Aug 08, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Apr 09, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Dec 30, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 26, 2009 | Reebok 8700 ES Treadmill - Silver Service...
Apr 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: