Question about Cameras
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
3 Possibilities I can think of (I have just had a similar problem);
1) Your Photo feature (app) has been disabled
2) Your Photo feature (app) has been set to private.
3) Your individual albums are set to private
1) Up the top right, click on "Settings" (next to your name) and then "Privacy Settings". Click on "Applicaions". Click on the "Settings" tab. Make sure "Photos taken by me" and "Photos of me" are both ticked. Scroll down and click "Save Changes"
2) Up the top right, click on "Settings" (next to your name) and then "Application Settings". Look for the "Photos" app and click "Edit Settings". Make sure:
The "Box:" is set to "Added",
The "Privacy:" is set to "Everyone" (or at least not "Only Me")
Under the "Additional Permissions" tab the various boxes are ticked.
and then click "OK" to save the new settings.
3) Under the Photos app (from your Profile click "View Photos of Me" - it's under your display picture), scroll down to "x's Albums" and click "Album Privacy". Make sure under the various albums' 'Who can see this' settings that they are set to something other than "Only Me" or a specific (unwanted) "Custom" setting. When you are done editing these, scroll down to the bottom and click "Save Settings"
Hope this helps
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
Remove the battery, unplug the phone, wait 48 hours. That might fix it. Or just get a new phone, these are poor.
Posted on Apr 15, 2011
I have had success with this camera photo recovery software... Download the photo recovery program
You have to use a card reader either on your computer or an external USB card reader. Put the card in the card reader, open the recovery program, then select the drive where files are deleted, then press "Start" and wait for it to do it's magic.
Posted on Jan 25, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 15, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 30, 2016 | Cell Phones
Aug 05, 2015 | Google Cell Phones
Jul 20, 2015 | Canon PowerShot Cameras
Sep 27, 2011 | Pilar Martz My Melody
Sep 02, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!