Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have tried the instruction in the previous page, in fact, all the different options that were offered and I am still have problems.
1. Please make sure that the power adapter is working properly. Also connect the unit to a different power outlet and verify.
If the issue persists, please perform the following steps:
Step 1: Power Reset:
1. Disconnect the unit from the computer. Verify that the unit is switched ‘on’. Unplug the power cord from the back of the unit.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug-in only the ‘power cord’.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
If the issue persists, perform the following steps:
1. Take the cartridges out of the unit. Unplug the power cord from the unit.
2. Press and hold # and 3 buttons together while plugging in the power cord back to the unit.
3. Turn on the unit and insert the cartridges.
This will solve the problem...
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 8550dn Printer
Sep 17, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 31, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 14, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart D5460 InkJet Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
Oct 30, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 18, 2007 | HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
Jan 17, 2017 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: