Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Point your web browser at http://www.gmail.com
If another account comes up, sign out of it by clicking the avatar in the upper-right then clicking "Sign out."
If you then still can't sign in to your account, click the "Need help?" link on the sign-in page.
Posted on May 12, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In order to reset and change the password of Gmail and corresponding Google Account with the affected Gmail email address, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://mail.google.com/ (related: other Gmail URLs).
2. Click on I cannot access my account link.
Change Gmail and Google Account Password
3. Click on radio button of I forgot my password, and then click on password recovery page link (or you can go directly to the link above).
4. Enter the username for the Gmail or Google Account in the field provided.
5. Enter the captcha letters as shown in the image on screen.
6. If you never login to the Gmail for the previous 24 hours, a secret question as set in the Google Account will be presented. Answer the question with a correct answer in order to be able to reset the password.
If you're unable to answer your security question and the account has a secondary email address configured, a link will appear at the bottom of the secret question results page. Clicking on the link will has a password reset email message sent to the secondary email mailbox. After receiving the email, follow the link to reset the password.
If you have login to Gmail in the preceding 24 hours period, the password reset email will be sent immediately instead. Follow the link to reset the password. If you don't have a secondary email address, or if you no longer have access to that account, repeat the steps above after 5 days. At that point, you'll be able to reset your password by answering the security question you provided when you created your account.
7. If you cannot remember the answer to secret question, cannot answer the secret question correctly and do not receive password reset email in secondary email account, try to contact Google for help.
Posted on Dec 23, 2010
go to gmail & sign in with your ID & then in the same menu box at the bottom click can't access my account & follow the prompts
Posted on Sep 25, 2011
SOURCE: DELETE GMAIL ACCT
Sign in to your Google Accounts homepage then click "Close account and delete all services and information associated with it."
The following link may or may not get you there directly: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DeleteAccount?hl=en
Posted on Nov 18, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2015 | gmail.com
Jan 03, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Oct 12, 2014 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Apr 18, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 13, 2014 | gmail.com
Jan 28, 2014 | Google Computers & Internet
Jan 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2013 | Google Gmail
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!