Question about Conair WW60 Weightwatchers Scale
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Error message ErrL
My scale had the same problem. I replaced the battery, but still got the same message. My wife noticed that one of the feet on the bottom of the scale was loose. The feet are twisted on to the scale and held by two small flanges. When I gently pulled the loose foot away I noticed that a small black wire had broke. I used my fingernails to remove a small bit of the wiring cover and twisted the ends back together. I then hide the wires back in a recessed area on the foot and placed it back on the scale. Worked just like the day I got it. Hope this helps!
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
SOURCE: replace battery
OK, I just (11/29/09) replaced the battery on Conair TH301S glass scale. You will need a CR2032 (3V) battery, a small (P12) phillips screwdriver, a flat screwdriver and a small twiser (to hold small screws).
On a stable and clean surface (kitchen table, no kids around due to small screws) lay flat upside down the scale.
1) Remove all 6 phillips screws that hold the inner frame.
2) With the help of the flat screw driver unhoock each side of the inner frame (horse shoe shape)
3) Open slowly because there are 2 wires that connect the weight sensors and lay flat on the side.
4) There is an eletrical circuit beside the display, it is being held by 5 very small phillips screws (remove them)
5) The you will find underneath a small round black box held by 3 phillips screws. Remove them, open slowly the top cover and inside reside the battery, pop it up gently with the flat screw driver.
6) Replace the battery, reinstall the 3 screws.
7) Where the display stand, remove the 4 screws of the plastic cover. Slowly remove the cover and the LCD display itself (pay attention on how the display is installed).
8) Re install the circuit board with the 5 smaller screws
9) With a QTips and alcohol clean the contacts of the circuit board where the LCD dispaly sits. Sit in place the LCD display (it will touch the circuit from above) .
10) Place the plastic cover with the 4 screws.
11) re install the frame and put the 6 screws.
12) YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Nov 29, 2009
I got it! Press "set". You should see "start goal" in the bottom right. Press the user # you want to save as and press "set" again. The display will blink then display "0.0". Step on the scale to get your current weight. Once it's read you current weight, press "set". A goal weight will display. Press "User 1" to make your goal weight go up and "User 2" to make it go down. Press "set" when the display shows your goal weight. That's it. Now all you have to do is press your user # and wait for "0.0" to display before stepping on the scale.
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
My scale is an older model, "can't locate model# in or outside" sticker on back plate is RH697. Scale was purposely setup so that no one can change the battery but a tech. Back plate had no instruct as to where battery is and the 4 small phillips screws were covered with rubber filler. I scraped off the rubber filler and opened it up, inside was a computer board which I took out (6 tiny phillip screws) to get to the battery (it was the expected 3V) the battery was front and back soldered in. That was enough for me, this company is nothing but a bandit forcing you to a tech (est. cost 45-60$) or to make another purchase. True piracy, I'm throwing it out. Make sure when buying anything that runs on batteries that the product offers ease of replacement, I am disgusted with Thinner.
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2011 | Conair Ww39 Digital Glass Chrome Scale
Nov 29, 2011 | Weight Watchers Glass Electronic Scale
May 13, 2010 | Conair TH210 Thinner Body Analysis Scale...
Apr 09, 2010 | Conair TH402 Thinner Digital Body Fat &...
Mar 25, 2010 | Conair Weight Watchers WW-87 Body Fat...
Jan 03, 2010 | Conair Weight Scale "Thinner" with Body...
Oct 04, 2009 | Conair Weight Watchers WW-87 Body Fat...
Mar 22, 2009 | Conair Weight Watchers Glass Digital Body...
Jan 28, 2009 | Conair Weight Watchers Glass Digital Body...
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!