Question about Carrozzeria CYBER NAVI HDD AVIC-VH009MDG
To format an external drive (HDD) in Windows:
1. Plug your drive into the computer and, if necessary, into a wall outlet.
2. Open Windows Explorer, click the "Computer" section in the sidebar and find your drive.
3. Right-click on the drive and choose "Format."
4. Under "File System," choose the file system you want to use. See the above section for more details on which one to pick.
5. Give your drive a name under "Volume Label," and check the "Quick Format" box.
6. Click "Start" to format the drive. You'll get a notification when it's done (it should only take a few seconds).
Posted on Apr 10, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2015 | Computers & Internet
on Feb 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
you have to format your hard drive using a third party disc to erase everything on your hard drive
Restart your computer during the boot process you will see on the screen to press a certain key to enter setup
Press and hold that key during the boot up process to enter BIOS the scroll down to advanced bios features press enter change your first boot device to cd,press escape then press f10 to save to cmos to restart
note this will erase you operating system you will have to have an operating system disk to load it onto you hard drive or create a partition to load another operating systemor if you are trying to format a usb drive
insert your pen drive
click start click on my computer you should see your pen drive
right click then select format
another way is to control panel administrive tools,computer management disk management right click on your drive select format
hope this helps
Mar 27, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2012 | Western Digital Passport WDXML800UE...
Jan 11, 2012 | Toshiba StorE Stainless Steel 2.5 inch...
Feb 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2009 | Seagate Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2009 | Seagate 250GB Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 21...
849 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: