An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
Re: How to change the tube of the built in flash ?
Unless you are trained as an electronic engineer, I don't think you can replace a flash bulb in a camera.
The chance you get the correct "bulb" (it is a tube) is very slim. You could look on ifixit dod com if anyone already did change a flashlight in a camera. I think they also can help when you want to buy spare parts. But first ask what it will cost. Perhaps an external flash is cheaper than a repair. It also gives more light, and can be used on your next camera too.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like the A/C compressor clutch has overheated and become inoperable. Open the hood, start engine, observe the compressor face. It should be turning and also see if that's where the noise and burning smell is coming from. Good luck!!!
If the audio was working earlier and than all of a sudden quit working I suggest making sure that it is plugged into the correct port, than restart the computer and try to play a song than. If it still doesn't work, sounds like your on-board audio card is finished. ALSO make sure your volumes aren't muted.
It's possible it's the flash tube and that its burnt out. Since an external flash works it doesn't sound like it's the circuitry which is a good thing. The flash tube being burnt out is fixable however it's a fix that needs to be done by a professional. If your camera is still under warranty you can send it into Nikon for repair. If it's not under warranty you can still send it into warranty or you can find someone in your area who specializes in camera repair (as that would likely be faster then sending it to Nikon). If you have anymore problems feel free to message me and I can help you out =)
The continuous blink code indicates some failure in communication between the computer in the set and the big signal-processing chip that controls most of the TV's video functions. Since the set fell, it's probably due to a either cracked circuit board or a broken picture tube.
If the board is cracked, it might repairable if the broken circuit traces can be found and patched. If the tube is broken (because the shock of the fall cracks the glass neck of the tube and allows air to leak in), it's time to replace the TV.
There's really nothing you can do on your own to fix this. Your best bet is to see if a professional can come out and give you an estimate. (Or use this as an excuse to get new flat-screen which would take up a lot less room!)
the dishwasher may not be level, it may be tilting forward or leaning to the left. also check the spray arms to make sure it is not split or cracked. and check the upper rack feed tube to make sure it is in place and not damaged. I hope this helps.
It is either the small flash tube or trigger coil that need replacing . If you decide to do the job yourself, make sure you discharge the main capacitor before you start working on the camera ( when charged holds +- 300 v)