Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Step by Step Follow The Tricks
hard rest without touching the screen
1. REMOVE BATTERY & PUT IT BACK
2. HOLD VOLUME UP BUTTON & MIDDLE BUTTON (HOME BUTTON)
3. WHILE HOLDING THIS TWO BUTTON PRESS POWER BUTTON AND REALEASE(PRESS POWER BUTTON ONLY ONCE)
4.IT WILL POP UP WITH HARD RESET MENU
5. SCROLL DOWN TO FACTORY RESET WITH VOLUME DOWN BUTTON THEN PRESS CENTER BUTTON OR HOME BUTTON
6. THEN PRESS VOLUME DOWN BUTTON TO SELECT YES FACTORY SETTINGS THEN PRESS CENTER BUTTON
7. SELECT REBOOT DEVICE AND PRESS CENTER BUTTON
TESTED 1000% WORKING
Posted on May 19, 2012
im using samsun galaxy i5503. when i turn on wifi its says enable to wifi. so i off the phone and on again.than only can use.it is always happeenning too bad. and the other one is when im using the wifi suddenly power was off i try to press the power key batton but useless so i took out the battery n power on again than i can use wifi.its always happen. too bad.pls tell me how to solve the wifi problems??????
Posted on Aug 01, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2012 | Cell Phones
Mar 24, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 26, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 26, 2010 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2010 | Cell Phones
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!