Question about Sony Computers & Internet
How to ripair Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter because isnt allow to print
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
update the drivers and run the wizard again to set up fresh settings
are you networking this unit or direct of the modem
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
SOURCE: driver for hp laserjet 1018
You can download drivers for HP LaserJet 1018 for any operating system from the HP Support site:
Select the Operating System you have (e.g. Windows XP or Windows 7) and download the Driver for the Operating System you have on your PC.
Let me know if any further clarification/ assistance is required.
Dont forget to appreciate the solution if I could have been of any help!
Posted on Dec 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2014 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Jun 30, 2014 | Dell OptiPlex 3020 Desktop Computer -...
Jun 10, 2014 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2014 | Intel Desktop Board D845GLVA...
Apr 15, 2013 | 2wire (2701HG-B) Wireless Router
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
hope this helps
Aug 10, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2010 | HP Pavilion m7640n PC Desktop
Jul 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!