Question about Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Hard Reset ?
Try the green/3/* thing again (until you get it to work).
- Turn off PIN code requests or remove cards
- Charge the phone fully.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the memory card (not really needed, but I usually do it to be on the safe side).
- Put the phone on a table (easier to press the keys then, in my opinion).
- Press the three keys mentioned above ( "green" , "*" , "3" ) and keep them securely down and do not release.
- While the keys are still down, turn the power on.
- Do not release the three keys until you see the prompt for the home city.
If it doesn't work, retry until you get it right. It is easier if you have three hands
or the solution is : Nokia Care Service . Best Regards
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2014 | Apple iPhone 5
Jun 17, 2013 | Sony Mobile 1261-4451 Xperia P Lt22i Smart...
Apr 13, 2013 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
Feb 12, 2013 | Kenmore 700 6972 Dryer
Jul 13, 2012 | Dell Studio 15 Laptop
Jun 19, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 22, 2011 | Sony Ericsson W350i Cell Phone
Jun 08, 2010 | Nikon COOLPIX S630 Digital Camera
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!