Question about JVC LT-40X776 40 in. LCD HDTV
This TV has a sensor that deactivates the inputs when light is sensed. perform this procedure to correct it:
1. press "Sleep" button on the remote
2. while "Sleep timer 0" is showing, simultanuously press "display" and "video" button on the remote
3. you should be in the Service menu of the TV....if not you should do the steps again
4. select "self check" from the displayed options.
5. when the "self check" menu is displayed, Power off the TV.
6. unplug and replug the TV.
7. Check the digital input.
if the input never worked for you, it is possible that you have the DVD/Bluray/whatever set up incorrectly. I don't think this TV accepts 1080P resolution so make sure it is set to 1080i or lower
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Ck the vcc on the hdmi smd ic
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2015 | Samsung UN40HU6950 40 Inch Ultra Smart
Nov 05, 2017 | JVC LT42P789 42 in. LCD TV
Nov 19, 2009 | Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Aug 27, 2009 | JVC Televison & Video
Mar 05, 2009 | JVC LT-42X688 42 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 05, 2009 | JVC LT-47X788 47 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 16, 2008 | JVC LT-37X688 37 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 16, 2007 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
641 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: