Question about Toys
I bought it from walmart and i dont know how to uncock it without firing there is a bb in the chamber and i cocked it when i added oil to spread it around and id rather not fire it
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) **** the gun and look through the hole in the top, half way down the barrel.
2) You should see a BB loaded into this area.
- if no bb is present and you can see a circular magnet, then it is not loading.
3) if the bb is present and does not exit the barrel when you fire the gun, then the bb is deformed and will require the rifle to be dissasembled and rodded through the back side, forcing the bad bb out of the way.
4) If no bb or magnet is present through the hole, call daisy for a replacement. This indicates the shot tube has moved and will no longer load.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2016 | Cell Phones
Oct 19, 2016 | Daisy Model 1938 Red Ryder Youth Air Rifle...
Apr 01, 2016 | Daisy BB Gun Pistol CO2 BB Gun Repeater...
Mar 28, 2010 | Daisy Toys
Apr 05, 2009 | Toys
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!