Question about Janome MyLock 204D Serger NEW MyLock 204D Serger
How do I set up the Janome 204D to do a rolled hem on sheer fabric?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The needle thread breaks
1. the needle thread is not threaded properly
2. The needle thread tension is to tight
3. The needle is bent or blunt
4. The needle is incorrectly inserted
5. The needle thread & the bobbin thread are not set under the presser foot when starting to sew
6. the threads were not drawn to the rear after sewing
7. The thread is either to heavy or to fine for the needle
Posted on May 17, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2015 | Janome Memory Craft 5700
Mar 02, 2015 | Janome Harmony 9102D Mechanical Sewing...
May 10, 2014 | Janome MyLock 204D Serger NEW MyLock 204D...
Mar 30, 2014 | Janome MyLock 644D
Jan 03, 2014 | Janome MyLock 634D Mechanical Sewing...
May 16, 2012 | Janome Sewing Machines
Jun 05, 2011 | Janome Sewing Machines
Oct 29, 2010 | Janome Memory Craft 5700
Jan 18, 2010 | Janome MyLock 634D Mechanical Sewing...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: