My kindle won t turn on
Her is a possible solution:
1. Plug into the original charger, hold the power down for a full 30 seconds, release. Let charge in this state for 12 hours.
2. Lease the device plugged into the charger, while you have the device plugged into power, press the power button for a full 40 seconds, release. Wait for 5 seconds and then press and release the power button. Did the device wake up? No, continue to step 3.
3. Plug the device into another charger, if you do not have an charger from another phone go to Staples or Radio Shack pick up a new Kindle or Universal charger, make sure you can return the charger.
4. Plug the Kindle into the new or alternate charger. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds release. Let charge for 12 full hours.
5. Unplug the Kindle from the charger.
6. Press the power button for 40 seconds - time it. Release the power button, wait for 5 seconds, then press and release the power button. The Kindle should wake up. If not, proceed to step 7.
7. If you can not wake up the Kindle from a 'hard reset' the Contact Amazon directly for a replacement.
May 25, 2013 |
Amazon Kindle Fire HD