Question about Canon PIXMA MX922 Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Color - Photo/Di
I take the paper supply unit out and reinsert both parts. It fits but error code won't clear and I can go no further with set up. Help!
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Yeah, me too. I fiddled with cycling the power, removing and reinserting the tank, doing maintenance tasks like cleaning the jets, yadda, yadda, no dice. New full Canon tank displays empty. Boo.
I figured "What the heck, I'll try printing anyway" and sent a test page on plain paper. It warned me the tank was empty, then did a bunch of those cartridge moves it likes to do (you hear the carriage moving around cleaning or something). After like 90? seconds of cleaning noises, it figured out that the tank was full, the status went to full, and it printed the page fine.
So my advice is, try printing a page anyway.
Posted on Dec 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX7600 Multifunction inkjet
Feb 06, 2010 | Lexmark P6350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 18, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER 8500 Copier
Oct 29, 2007 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: