Question about Dishwashers
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Dishwasher Asko D 1776
you may need to reset the inlet time on the board do you have the instuction book,turn the power on then press the fifth button five times within 15 sec then press third button normal wash this should fix your problem
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
I had the same problem with my tankless waterheater (flashing c4 76 alternately). I called Rheem
tech support and they had me 1 power down the remotepanel 2 unplug the unit from the wall 3 remove the cover 4 remove the wires for the remote panel from the circuit board and pull the twisted pair that goes to the remote out from the bottom of the unit. 5 reinstall the cover 6 plug the unit back
into the wall and turn on the hot water see if it works. It did in my case and they are sending me a new remote panel. I hope it helps.........
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
The reset sequence used is:
1) Crack the door open.
2) Within 3 seconds press the following sequence - Hi Temp Scrub, Energy Saver Dry, Hi Temp Scrub, Energy Saver Dry
3) Close and latch the door
4) Press the cancel button (the circle with the triangle in it)
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
I have had the same problem as most of you. I seem to have fixed it by
1. Bail out all the water from the inside
2. Remove the filter and 2 x mesh pieces.
3. Continue to bail out the water from the filter well.
4. You will probably find pieces of food or fat/debris in the bottom of the well. Remove these.
5. Tilt back the dishwasher at 45 degrees for 30 mins or so to drain and dry the flood sensor.
6. Boil a kettle and pour it down the well. Immediately put the dish washer on a eco wash (no tablets or anything) with half load (ie half water) and this will ease the water pump.
7. Let the dishwasher run its cycle.
8. Clean the filter again and the filter well.
It sounds quite long winded but with a £250 item you need to take care of it. Make sure you rinse most plates before loading in the future.
Hope this helps!!!
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | Haier Dishwashers
Jan 11, 2016 | Samsung DMT400RHS Builtin Dishwasher
Apr 16, 2012 | Kenwood Dishwashers
Jun 06, 2011 | LG Dishwashers
Feb 04, 2011 | GE 24 in. Profile PDW9880JSS Built-in...
Feb 28, 2010 | Rheem Paloma PTG-74PVN / RTG-74PVN...
Apr 11, 2009 | Bosch 18 in. SRS45E02 / SRS45E08 Exxcel...
Mar 01, 2009 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Oct 27, 2008 | Kenmore 46123 Stainless Steel Electric...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!