Question about JVC KD-PDR30 Car CD/ MP3 Player
My corvett radio 986281 has good FM receiption but has no am receiption
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2012 | Ac Delco AM-FM Radio Cassette
Aug 27, 2011 | Corvette Chevy Malibu 90-04 Car Radio...
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this
number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
Mar 27, 2011 | 2000 Chevrolet Corvette
Jan 14, 2010 | Grundig YB 300PE AM/FM/SW Radio
Nov 24, 2009 | 1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Oct 04, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Corvette
Aug 05, 2009 | Delphi SKYFi2 SA10126 XM Radio Receiver
Apr 08, 2009 | 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!