Question about Sub-Zero Refrigerators
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Pierce, there was a service bullitin put out on this model. TDR-0010A-B. Had to do with normal freezer, warm fresh food compartment. Maytag issued a kit that included a new thermostat and damper assy. to solve this problem. Bullitin came out in 2002. If you are not having a defrost issue and all fans are running normal, I would call Maytag and inquire about the above posted bullitin, It may be covered. Catriver...post back.
Posted on Sep 04, 2006
Keep a thermometer handy. (adjust temperature control knob accordingly)
Periodically monitor temperatures inside your cooler. (adjust as necessary)
Keep the refrigerator door closed as much as possible to avoid temperature fluctuations
The temperature of the refrigerator compartment is
controlled by adjusting/setting the thermostat control
knob, located on the ceiling of the refrigerator
To start the refrigerator, and achieve maximum
• Turn the temperature control knob (using a coin
or screwdriver) clockwise to the furthest
(maximum) setting on the darker blue section of
the graduated control dial.
• Allow the refrigerator to run at this setting for 3~4
• When maximum cooling is achieved, turn back
the temperature control knob setting to the 2:00
o'clock position on the graduated blue control
• Correct cooling temperature is a key factor to
consider in storing and dispensing draught beer.
• Optimum temperature for serving draught beer is
between 34ºF ~ 38ºF.(1ºC ~ 3ºC)
• To maintain temperatures ranging between
34ºF ~ 38ºF.(1ºC ~ 3ºC) We recommend the
thermostat knob be positioned at the "2:00
o'clock" setting on the graduated blue control dial.
• To turn off the refrigerator, (no cooling) rotate the
control knob to the "0" position.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
Go into the diagnostic mode on your touch display .
1) . Press any button on the display 1 time except the temp adjust buttons.
2) Press the temp up and down on both the freezer AND refrig (all 4 at the same time)
3) when 0's show , release the buttons and press any button except for the temp adjust buttons .
4) NOW , fress the temp adjust buttons until the freezer side displays 0 and the refrig side displays 7 . 0 and 7 is for the thermistors test .
5) After 0 and 7 display , press any button again except temp adjust , and this will start the thermistor check .
6) You will have 7 thermistor tests , indicated on the refrig display , starting at 1 , then 2 then .......
7) The feezer display will tell for the corresponding thermistor , indicated by the refrig display , if the thermistor p = pass , s = short , b = bad (replace board)
After determining if or which thermistor is bad , then adjust the display to 1 on freezer display and 6 on the refrig display . This ends the testing procedure and resets the refrig back to normal .
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
few things to check... condenser coil clean. dirty condenser fluctuate temp. clean condenser. evap fan motor work? open the fridge. press the switch. heard the fan? feel the frame around the fridge an freezer is hot? or cold? cold ok. hot dirty condenser coils OR condenser fan motor. or seal system problem. call a tech>.. good luck... LEAVE YOU COMMENT IF IT WAS GOOD FOR YOU... thanks
Posted on Apr 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2013 | Haier BC112G Wine Cooler
Oct 07, 2010 | Delfield 113.28 cu. ft. Commercial Freezer...
Aug 23, 2010 | Sub-Zero 650 / O Bottom Freezer...
Jan 30, 2010 | Sub-Zero 632 / S
Jan 31, 2009 | Kenmore 55612 / 55614 / 5561 / 655619 Side...
Dec 26, 2008 | Sub-Zero 650 / O Bottom Freezer...
Dec 05, 2008 | Samsung RS2578BB Side by Side Refrigerator
Jan 31, 2008 | Danby DKC646BLS Full Size / Pony Beer Keg...
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!