Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, needs to be 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a "LOAD" test if necessary.
4. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Faulty kickstand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
9. Security alarm needs a reset.
10. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
11. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
12. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
CPI GTR 50 HELP
Chinese Scooter Club View topic No DC Voltage to the CDI
Scooter Troubleshooting Scooter won start All about Scooters