Question about Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Can't delete messages and keep them off
General > Spotlight Search >
then un-click iMessage
so that way it won't ever show up again.
1. If you only don't want deleted messages to show up in a search then turn off Messages in Spotlight Search.
2. If you want the messages physically removed, a quick Google search found that syncing with iTunes removes deleted messages (I haven't tried this).
3. Don't forget messages are backed up in iTunes so that also needs to be considered.
4. iCloud backups ???
5. The person you're messaging with may have copies
6. And there are probably more...
Posted on May 11, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2016 | Apple - iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 64GB
Mar 14, 2015 | Apple 16GB iPad Air T-Mobile, Silver
Nov 07, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Sep 29, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Sep 02, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Aug 23, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
May 26, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Jul 23, 2012 | Apple iPad 64 GB WiFi
Firstly you have to plug your iPad into Computer and open a iTunes .
After that you can locate a iPad on the left side of the screen and click to the "device" menu .
Then right click on the name of iPad and click to the recover files and select a summary option which is inside a dialog box .
After that place a check mark next to the "Encrypt iPad Backup".
Now you have to enter a password and click to the set Password .
Then plug your iPad into Computer and choose a 'edit" option .
Now you can recover deleted files from Apple iPad.
Apr 01, 2011 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!