Question about CTX S762A 17" LCD Monitor
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or flashing, but nothing displays, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor needs replaced.
Posted on May 28, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2010 | HP Pavilion F1523 15" LCD Monitor
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 15, 2009 | Acer AL2216WBD LCD Monitor
Feb 14, 2009 | Sharp LL 172A-B 17" LCD Monitor
Dec 31, 2008 | ViewSonic VA1930WM LCD Monitor
Nov 25, 2008 | LG L1915S 19" LCD Monitor
Sep 25, 2008 | Compaq TFT5015 15" LCD Monitor
Aug 03, 2008 | Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor
Feb 18, 2008 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: