Question about Apple iPod touch
On my i cant get to the itunes app because my laptop wont let me download it my ipod has been like this for 3years now
First, hard reset your ipod.
Turn your iOS device off and on restart and reset
Or factory reset
Can restore my ipod to factory settings without using itunes Yahoo...
If you have a problem with getting itunes on your laptop and you want help with that, where are the details?
Posted on May 11, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn on your iPod (in my case it would only get as far as displaying the Apple logo
2. Hold the power and home buttons down (the iPod will power off after 10 seconds, but keep holding those buttons down)
3. After the iPod powers off, release the power button (but keep holding the home button down)
4. After a couple more seconds, you should hear that magical “ding dong” that means the iPod is coming back alive, and that Windows has detected it. You may even see a little “New hardware” popup in Windows. It is now safe to release the home button, and your iPod is in DFU mode.
5. Now iTunes will see it as a DFU’ed iPod and should ask you to automatically restore its firmware.
6. iTunes has to download the new firmware, and it takes a while, so go make a sandwich.
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
just connect your Ipod open i tunes and click on check for firmware.update your firmware and reset the ipod.or you can also just try resetting your ipod and then try but i would recommend update the firmware first.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Try powering your ipod down and back on again.
you can do this by holding the button on the top, then sliding your power down button over.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
just connect it and go to my ipod. go there and click on restore. clickl on that and say yes. it will take around 20 mins to restore. hope this helped.
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2014 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 17, 2011 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 13, 2011 | Apple iPod Touch 8GB 32GB 64GB 3rd...
Mar 08, 2011 | Apple iPod Touch 8GB 32GB 64GB 3rd...
Dec 29, 2010 | Apple iPhone Apps
Nov 11, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 08, 2009 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Jan 04, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!