Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I bought this at a Dollar Store and it works great.
1) Turn TV on. Do not worry about what channel.
2) Press and release TV1 button on remote. Depending on what unit your trying to sync.
3) Press and hold SET and ON buttons together for about three seconds until light begins to flash.
4) Release buttons, light will continue to flash and search.
5) Be prepared to immediatly press SET button when Television Set turns off. Be patient this may take a few minutes.
I wasn't able to find information on this. Just got lucky. Hope this information helps. Good Luck!
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2015 | Aiwa Televison & Video
May 10, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 24, 2010 | Aiwa Televison & Video
Nov 19, 2009 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Jan 04, 2009 | Aiwa F2000 20" TV
Aug 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 15, 2008 | Sansui VRDVD4005 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 23, 2018 | Vizio Televison & Video
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: