Question about Televison & Video
Model 27v412t TV RCA
I was wondering if anyone could give me the code for the sanyo tv i've tried everything that i can but i'm unable to get the codes
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 02, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
 Press the button of the device you want to
control (for example TV).
 If the device turns on, press another button,
to confirm (for example CHANNEL UP)
 If the device you selected (TV) responds,
you will not need to program the remote.
If the device you selected (TV) does
not respond, you will need to program
There are very rare RCA remotes, with Sylvania TV can be programmed. Just try the above codes with your present RCA remote control. If it does not help, buy the above model RCA universal remote. You will get code list and all other related documents, how to programme it or so, with the device you do purchase. OK.
Jun 14, 2011 | Sylvania 6424FF TV
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
May 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 24, 2007 | Televison & Video
360 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!