Question about Refrigerators

1 Answer

Where may I purchase just the car adaptor for the mini unisar refrigarator

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 286 Answers

Try any truck stops. Or you can look at auto parts store might have them

Posted on Jun 25, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Instruction manual for UNISAR TV listener J3

I used and the words UNISAR TV listener J3

The results of "Googling" for a manual, gave several videos and links.

It appears there is a free manual at the link shown for it:

Apr 11, 2018 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

What kind or type of spdif cable do i need ?

The Unisar DH900 input uses a 3.5mm stereo audio jack for input, whatever you need on the other end depends on to what you are connecting it to, here are the I/O specs for the Unisar DH900, it should come with various adapters to suit most eventualities,

Jan 20, 2016 | Apex Digital LD3249 LCD TV

1 Answer

Can I purchase a foot pedal, adaptor,(if required) and an instruction manual for synergy 8 stitch sewing machine please.

This type of machine is usually referred to as a mini sewing machine and as such it is manufactured by the million with minor styling variations and various makers' badges. They all use the same foot control and power adaptor.

The simplest solution is to search for "mini sewing machine foot pedal" or similar on eBay, but don't pay very much because the machines are simply not worth it. They can be bought new for around £50 including accessories and manual etc. I think about a£10 is what you might have to pay but honestly you'd be better off with a second hand full sized machine.

You haven't said which country you are in so I'm going with the UK. Here's a start: ELECTRIC MINI SEWING MACHINE FOOT PEDAL AND POWER LEAD

Mar 03, 2015 | Sewing Machines

1 Answer

Pinout Details for HP C7671B transparency adaptor mini din connector

Cut the mini din wire, you will see four wires inside the sleeves. The red wire is positive terminal, and black wire is negative terminal. Use any 12V DC adapter to connect. The adapter will light up. Good Luck.

May 12, 2012 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

What Auxillary cord model will fit in my alpine cda-9853 stereo model?

Peripheral stereo mini plug cable (3 foot cable, male to male miniplug). around $20
Monster portable music player cable (stereo mini-to-RCA adaptor) around $20
Arista stereo mini-to-RCA adaptor (6 foot cable with mini and dual RCA plugs) around $5
Hope that helps.

Mar 30, 2011 | Alpine CDA-9853 CD Player

2 Answers

I need a car adaptor

You'll either have to query your model number on amazon, or you can purchase directly from nextar here.

Sep 23, 2009 | Nextar X3-02 GPS Receiver

1 Answer


You might check with these two eBay stores which import tons of stuff, among their offerings are charger/adaptors and battery packs for a wide range of equipment. I have purchased from both and was happy with price, service and quality.
Optimum Solutions
Itrimming   I didn't find any for specific charger for your model but searching on the adaptor number might be more effective. 

Apr 04, 2009 | Panasonic NV-DS60 Mini DV Digital...

1 Answer

Unisar mini frig adapter cord bad - 6 mo old

Mine burned out two adapter cords and it's only a month old. Unisar was sold to Graco 1-888-232-6476. So far Graco doesn't seem to know they have the product though. These things are bad and ought to be recalled in my opinion.

Mar 29, 2009 | Kidsline Unisar Portable miniFRIDGE

1 Answer

Adaptor needed for boom mic

Look in the manual for this information, contact Panasonic for the adapter

Jun 16, 2017 | Video Cameras

2 Answers

Need Adaptor connect DJ Tech Turntable to Sony Mini Hi Fi MHCRG495

The USB turntable is likely a USB data connection and not a USB audio connection, so you will need to take the audio output from your Mac G4 to your Sony Mini Hi Fi...

You will likely need a stereo mini-plug (3.5mm or 1/8-inch) to stereo RCA plug cable (red and white RCA plugs). This is often referred to as a "stereo Y-cable."

Apr 05, 2008 | Televison & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
Refrigerators Logo

Related Topics:

42 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Refrigerators Experts

Charles T Nevin
Charles T Nevin

Level 3 Expert

4070 Answers

John Tripp
John Tripp

Level 3 Expert

4655 Answers


Level 3 Expert

81285 Answers

Are you a Refrigerator Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides