Question about ZTE Cell Phones
Cannot send texts, make calls or get on web to check emails
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
All you have to do is:-
1) call your service provider and request for Internet OR GPRS connection. 2) then they will explain about various plan on it. 3) choose any plan and they will send you the settings to your phone. 4) Save it and now you are ready to use the internet.
E-mail , chatting, browsing , online gamin etc......
thanks for rating
Posted on May 27, 2011
Testimonial: "thanks a lot,this solved the problem however my server is realy slow to comply but thats life cheers john s"
for sending text messages :
1.go to your message settings and check the message center number to see if it is correct
2. call to your network operator customer care
3. request the message center number...
4.note it down
5. go to message settings>message center number
6. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
this solves your messaging problem ...
Posted on Oct 31, 2012
Sounds signal related.
1. with phone ON pull battery.
2. Leave out for full 60 seconds
3. Reboot phone
4. Settings >About Phone >System updates >Profile update then PRL udate. Feel free to check software update while here
5. test calls and messages.
If software related
1. From the Home screen
2. Tap Menu >More >Manage apps >All tab
3. Scroll to the Dialer/phone application >Tap to Open
4. Clear data
5. Force stop if able
6. Back out to last screen
7. Tap on Dialer Storage >Force Stop
8. Pull battery with phone ON
9. wait 30 seconds, Reboot
If continues after these steps.
Call boost, they may need to refresh your network signal
or as above. Last resort, Back up your stuff and master reset
Posted on May 02, 2013
Most cell phone companies have a online way to text. Try using it to see if your friend receives it. You could also delete the contact info for the friend and start all over after they send you a text.
Posted on Mar 08, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2014 | ZTE Cell Phones
Nov 18, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 30, 2014 | Tracfone Wireless ZTE Valet
May 03, 2013 | ZTE Warp
Have you turned on your data? If you haven't tried this yet you must in order to use web and emails. First, click on the bottom left button with the three lines. A list comes up find settings and press it, another list will come up. Next press wireless & networks, scroll to the bottom and press mobile networks. Once there press data enabled to turn on your data. That should enable you to access web and emails. Another tip, in the settings menu, press accounts & sync then press background data this will help with apps syncing. BE CAUTIOUS WITH THESE SETTINGS!!! I advise you turn them back off when you're done using them because they will use a ton of data if left on a may get you penalized by Straight Talk! THEY WON'T HESITATE TO CUT YOU OFF WITH NO REASON EXCEPT YOU'RE USING MORE DATA THAN EVERYONE ELSE IS!!! Sign out of email, Facebook and anything else that uses data constantly. I hope this is helpful good luck have fun!!!
Feb 22, 2013 | Straight Talk ZTE Merit 990 GSM Android...
Oct 30, 2012 | ZTE Cell Phones
Feb 17, 2012 | ZTE Warp
May 17, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Aug 18, 2009 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Mar 16, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!