Question about Sanyo AVM-3259S TV
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How to do an auto search for a Livewire Rm-300f+ Universal Tv Remote. These cheap (£1.00) remotes are available from poundland, etc.
1) Turn on your TV, ensure it it tuned to a channel and the sound is on.
2) Press the [set] button for about 5 seconds, until the LED stays on.
3) Press the MUTE button, the LED should flash twice.
4) Point towards the TV and press the power button. Don't worry if nothing happens.
5) Press and release the power button every second or so, eventually (for me about 120 times) the sound will go off. NOW press the [set] button to confirm your setting.
6) Pressing the power button again should switch the TV off. If not you're going to need to go through it all again.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2012 | Sony Original Tv Vcr Remote Control Rm-841...
Jul 10, 2012 | Bush Televison & Video
Visit this site for more details. Type in the site name "Electro-help" either to Google or Yahoo search box [not in the address bar of your browser], and click search. It is an electronic equipments service help site. All details you want are there. Note the position of hyphen in between words in site name, when you type it in. The site will appear as it is in web; subtitled as electronics equipments' repair help.
May 21, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
May 06, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 16, 2010 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Aug 10, 2010 | Sony RM-V310 Remote Control
Jan 30, 2010 | GE RM24948 Remote Control
May 19, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 21, 2008 | Televison & Video
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: