- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
• It does not support "NTFS" and the maximum file size of a single file is 4GB.
• Progressive format jpeg files are not supported.
• Due to the compatibility limitation, not all of USB devices are able to be
• Operation using USB hubs is not guaranteed.
• Due to the compatibility limitation, not all of external hard disks are able to be
• Cables used to prolong the USB device must be certified as USB 2.0.
• In USB devices, video files may not be played properly if speed is not enough.
this tv will only play mp4 video (MPEG-4) ONLY AND DOES NOT PLAY THE H.264 MP4 FILETYPE EITHER...ONLY TRUE MP4, BEST BET IS TO GRAB YOUTUBEDOWNLOADER (IT'S FREE) AND USE THE CONVERSION FEATURE TO CONVERT YOUR MOVIES TO THE IPAD VIDEO SETTING WITH SAME QUALITY AS ORIGINAL SELECTED...CONVERSION TAKES 30 SECONDS...BEST 100% GUARANTEED TO WORK ANSWER..I KNOW...I HAVE ONE CONNECTED TO MY 4TB HARD DRIVE.
Hello to all. Have twin boys staying over the holidays and they wished to view movies when they went to bed. have Polaroid 32" P32LED12 fitted to their bedroom. The tv is ok for playing dvd through it but when on using the usb drive with movies on it, it came up Invalid or Unsupported file. Have tried different movies with different formats and came up with nothing to play. So got myseld a video converter program: Wondershare video converter ultimate. On looking at the booklet from Polaroid, it says MPEG1.2, but although on converting the film to this format, the film broke up. So I took an AVI trailer and converted the trailer to all the formats on the converter and stuck this on the USB and stuck it into the tv. Out of all of them, i found that the converter format was VOB DVD FORMAT in this coverter. The film did not break up and the sound great. The film sizie was a bit smaller in frame size but this can be increased. What the converter showed after the conversion was: DVD-Video/ Format: VOB. Video Codec: MPEG-2/ Audio Codec: MPEG-2 audio. There is a settings on this converter at the lower right corner, but you can fiddle with this yourself. But to finish with, I have tried most of the films with different formats and could not get them to work on this tv, so get yourself a video program converter, put in laptop or pc and convert film to VOB. Hope this helps as there is nothing in any help on google for this tv.